If you operate a business and would like to understand how we can help you improve your revenue and profits, reduce your tax bill, take the daily financial burden off your desk and develop strategic plans to secure the future of your business, we are here to help you.
As Chartered Accountants specialising in business taxation planning our first step is to understand your business needs and goals. From there we work with you to develop the strategies and actions required to provide a clear path to minimising tax and maximising your profit.
Whether you are looking for assistance in managing your taxation compliance requirements we can assist you with:
- Advanced taxation planning strategies
- Lodging and managing your BAS and taxation returns
- Comprehensive bookkeeping and transaction management
- Strategic business planning
- Succession planning strategy to secure the future of your business
- Comprehensive risk insurance to protect your business
- Cash flow forecasts and support for funding applications
Take the first step today to find out what options might be available to you. No obligation, the first conversation is always free.
We look forward to meeting you!
Whether you are looking for straightforward advice or assistance in submitting your annual tax returns, or whether you would benefit from a more comprehensive understanding of the various tax structures that are available to protect you and your family in the future, Belmores offers the following products and services for individuals, partnerships, personal and family trusts and limited liability companies.
- Annual income tax returns and installment activity statements
- Up-to-date tax advice to minimise your tax burden
- Customised wealth management strategies
- Establishment of and ongoing compliance for self-managed superannuation [link to Superannuation page] funds
- Comprehensive risk insurance to protect yourself and your family from potentially devastating unforeseen events
- Assistance in planning your estate to reduce the worry for your dependents
- Advice on how to establish and structure a trust for your or your family's financial protection
- Due diligence on major purchases or sales for investment or business
- Long-term tax planning advice to better prepare you for unforeseen circumstances
Belmores are now taking appointments for the 2020 Income Tax Return year, however, due to the Covid 19 restrictions, we will not be undertaking face to face meetings during the months of July and August 2020. We will be reassessing this timeframe regularly as this pandemic is, as you can appreciate, changing on a daily basis.
Our offices will remain attended by minimal staff and all appointments will be taken via Zoom/phone call. If you would like to make an appointment please choose one of the following methods:
- Log onto Belmores website & choose 'contact us/enquiry form' to request an appointment, indicating your preferred appointment type ie Phone/Zoom. You will be contacted with an appointment day/time & requested to forward your documentation.
- Phone your local office.
We will contact you at the time of your appointment via your preferred method. Alternatively, please email the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org, or load onto your drop box or google drive account, and your return will be completed and emailed out to you.
To complete your return you will need to provide the following information:
- PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificate);
- Bank Interest details including any withholding tax;
- Dividend Slips (usually 2 per year) including Dividend Reinvestment;
- Letter from your Health Insurer about Health Insurance Cover;
- Copies of income protection, trauma and/or life insurance policy documents;
- A copy of your most recent superannuation fund statement;
- A summary of all your receipts for donations, bank charges, work related expenses;
- MOST IMPORTANT: For you to claim Work Related Expenses over $300 you must keep your receipts or documentation;
- Bank Account details for the Tax Office Refund
We have now converted to an electronic document management system and do not hold any paper copies. Any documents you provide will be scanned, saved electronically and shredded.
The action to cancel face to face interaction was not taken lightly, however we believe it is in everyone's best interest to reduce the traffic into our offices at this stage and not expose you, our clients, to unnecessary risk. We also strongly believe that we will be able to provide quality support and assurance to you during this time.
We realise this is a difficult time for everyone and would appreciate your patience until this matter is resolved.
We will be providing you with your copy of the tax return and tax estimate by either email or loading on to your drop box or google drive account.